Each ml TILMIVAP® contains :
|Tilmicosin (As Tilmicosin Phosphate)||300 mg|
For the treatment of bovine respiratory diseases caused by Pasteurella multocida, manheimia (pasteurella) haemolytica, Haemophilussomnus, Histophilussomni and Mycoplasma spp.
By a single Sub Cutaneous (S.C) injection in the neck or behind the shoulder : 1 ml per 30 kg B.wt (10 mg activity/Kg B.wt)
- Do not overdose
- Not used in calves less than 70 Kg B.wt
- Before dosing, wear protective gloves and safety goggles.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Wash hands with soap before eating, dringking or smoking.
Strictly, avoid accidental self injecting, and in such case, seek immediate medical attention and apply ice or cold pack on the injection site.
Safety Period :
For meat consumption : 28 days
- The dose should be subdivided.
- Do not inject more than 15 ml per injection site.
- Transient localized swelling may occur at the injection site.
- Do not use in milking animals
- For Veterinary use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep in dry, dark place below 30 0C
Package : 100 ml
KEMENTAN RI No. I.14044796 PKC
Imported & marketed by : MITRAVET – INDONESIA
Produced by : Veterinary & Agricultural Products Manufacturing Co. Ltd. – YORDANIA